Thursday, February 05, 2009

73

Super Gorgeous!
.


Super gorgeous this dress is! Dare you wear this not-so-plunging neckline halter dress? If you wear this out to dinners, heads will surely turn. To be a little more modest, wear a tube underneath, or a cropped cardigan over. Or maybe a biker jacket! It will be a shame to cover those floral designs on the neckline though. Pair this monochromatic dress with more brightly coloured shoes.

Le Femme Fatale
.


You've seen chintz chairs on necklaces. Now let them be seen on your ears! It's so cute; they even have ribbons on the earrings. If you have a chintz chair necklace already, you should totally get this to make it a set.
.


When I saw this sleeveless cardigan, I fell head over heels over head over heels (you get my drift) in love with it! How can anything so slouchy look so good?? The model has really pulled it off well. It has funky pockets which looked like it's been ironed on wrongly, and best of all, if you don't like it long, you can adjust it to make it shorter! But of course, I like it long, so that I can wear tights with no pants. ;D
.


We have couple rings, couple keychains, couple shirts...and now we have LV couple cellphone straps. Hey, I have an idea, why don't we have couple shoes next?? Haha. Anyway, this cellphone strap is real classy looking. I'm all for minimalism, and this cellphone strap has it. I would get this for the boyfriend, but he doesn't like cellphone decorations. Pfft.

Only Branded Replica



Messenger bags are cool. Especially androgynous ones like this. I'm not really a fan of designer goods, but damn this Gucci bag is cool. Imagine sidling into class with this, a graphic tee, jeans and canvas shoes, and aviators.

The Shoplifters



It's not fair. It really isn't fair. How come all the good stuff's either been reserved or sold?? I really liked the leather shorts. Aargh. But it's okay. At least this funky perforated belt isn't sold yet. It's actually a skinny belt, but the front part's all wide and rocker-ish.

Fashion Loft



Shorts with suspenders are t3h bomb. Because I said so. I mean, why not? They look pretty damn good if you wear them with a buttoned up shirt, and probably might qualify for the office if your office doesn't have a strict dress code. Nonetheless, wear a rainbow hued tank top underneath it and you'll look just as fab.

Se.xx.y



Sexy is indeed, one of the many words used to describe this gorgeous paisley dress. A few other adjectives would be gorgeous, as I've said, stunning, elegant...the list goes on. Anyway, I also like the bluish hues of this dress. Very oceanlike, so I think this will be very suitable if you wear it while having dinner in a place overlooking the beach!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Shopping Critique Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Distributed by Mumbai Mania