Thursday, May 14, 2009

Announcement 15

Edit: I am pulling my hair out trying to fix my layout! Gahhhhh

Hello people. :D

I have officially finished my finals! Woohoo! Now, for the emergency.

No, nobody hacked my blog. It's just that I've transferred all the Reader Requests to a different blog. More systematic, and nobody will confuse this blog for an online boutique or whatsoever. 


This blog will remain solely as a review blog now. I'll have more time to update now that I'm on my two-week break! Expect new layouts and good news for sellers: I will be opening advertisement slots soon!

Till then, I'll be busy. ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Breitling Watches
have made an excellent name for themselves and have got a brilliant reputation for being fashionable reliable watches and are considered elite. There are web sites that hold stock of some excellent value replica and Breitling Aeromarine
available. Pilots were the first people to take an interest in Breitling Windrider
and individual models have been made specifically with navigation and other pilot tools to benefit them. Nowadays the Bentley 6.75
is popular with a wide range of people including many celebrities.

Post a Comment

 

Shopping Critique Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Distributed by Mumbai Mania