Saturday, February 07, 2009

Announcement 7

Just a short note to mention that I will be on hiatus for a few days. I am flooded with assignments and I have three due next week. My thesis research proposal is killing me (and I'm not even in my final year!). I am this close to spewing profanities in this blog but I shall resist.

I might or might not update, depending on the amount of time I wish to use to procrastinate on my assignments. Oh btw, I will still publish Reader Requests but with less humour and explanation. So readers are free to send in their emails. Sellers are also still welcome to send me emails regarding updates.

Till a few days more (or tomorrow), ta!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Shopping Critique Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Distributed by Mumbai Mania