Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Yet another layout

True to the Nuffnang poll results, here is the Chinese New Year layout I promised, one week in advance. My apologies if the layout isn't the best, but it's the best CNY layout I could find. Trust me, the others available were just crap.

Do cherish this layout while you can, cause after this layout will be gone after the third day of CNY. Call it quick, but I don't really like this layout. I have the nicest layout planned already. You people will hate it. Why? Cause it's a navigational layout. But I repeat, it's really, really, nice! So nice, that you won't even mind it being navigational.

Oh by the way, this layout has comments. *gasp* If you didn't notice, my previous layouts didn't have comments enabled. It also didn't have the "Older posts" link. A tiny flaw to a nice layout.

Oh yeah, regarding the little competition I had? None of you won. So nobody's getting the handmade card! (Actually, only like, two people emailed me. That's kind of sad.)

Since nobody wants to know anyway, I'm studying in Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, Kampar, Perak. Hello, pooping cattle. Hello, chicken biscuit (CB hahahaha wtf). And hello, unstable internet connection.

Any of you studying there? Say hi to me! I'll be carrying the pink-est bag of them all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Shopping Critique Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Distributed by Mumbai Mania