Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Reminder

Okay, people. Let me get some things straight. The Reader Request guidelines there are only for readers who wish to sell off their preloved/brand new pre-owned items. It is not applicable for people who already own an online boutique. For sellers who want to email me about updates, new online boutiques or anything related, just send me your usual shiznit.

Oh yeah, I discovered a very crucial flaw to my new layout just before I retired for the night yesterday.

My new layout has no shown titles for the entries. Oh noes! But since it's only going to be up for like, slightly more than a week, you just have to bear with it yeah? So sorry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Shopping Critique Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Distributed by Mumbai Mania