Monday, January 05, 2009

Advertisement 6

Hey ladies! Have I got some good news for you. Sit tight, and read on.

Remember when Clothes I Like brought in Lovely Chiq, and it got such good response it was sold out on the day itself??



Unfortunately for those of us who weren't able to purchase, it was not restockable. Sigh.

But wait!! The owners of Clothes I Like hunted around, and found a very similar replica to that of Lovely Chiq, which they now christen Lovely Chiq 2.



So for those who missed out previously, here's your chance! Yeah I know there's only red left, but even better news; it's restockable! Quick, make sure you don't miss out this time. Check out Lovely Chiq 2 at Clothes I Like now.
If you're interested, give your name to Clothes I Like, and make sure payments are done by Friday (9/01/2009).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Shopping Critique Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Distributed by Mumbai Mania