Wednesday, December 17, 2008

46

Hey ladies! You must be thinking that my blog is turning into one of those help-me-sell-my-clothes charity case, but I'm not! Helping girls sell off their clothes are only the accompaniment to me reviewing clothes. Now, I'm sorry that I have not done a review in two whole days, but I was kind of busy with some part time work. Forgive me? You know you will, 'cause look what I have in store for you!

Iccy House



If I were a boy, I'd invest in clean cut button up shirts and nice jeans, because every girl knows how dashing a boy looks when he dresses in just that. Formal, but with a touch of casuality with the jeans, and sporty sneakers. And if I were a boy, I'd definitely wear pink! If I were a boy, I'd also buy this light pink button-up shirt and pair it with jeans and sneakers to go out on a date with my beloved girlfriend. And if I want to make the look formal, I'd just wear a pair of dress shoes.

Shopaholix Bar





Okay, this will really make you look like a Greek goddess, what with the flowy material and the blinged collar and all. If your prom isn't here yet (it happens!), get this beauty for yourself!

Quadruple Queen



Yay, more bags! Unlike the soft hobo bags you're used to seeing around, I think this one is harder, and it can stand by itself. This means, no wilting bags when you prop them on the table! Sometimes I feel so irritated when unshapely bags tend to tumble your stuff around. Like, if I put my notes inside, it will come out misshapen for sure. I'm sure it won't happen for this one!

Miss Capsicum



Get this dual toned dress with the deep red colour and bring in the Christmas with joy! Gotta love the bow right there. If you're not too fond of tube dresses, there are detachable straps available with this dress. No excuse for not getting this now.

Peep


Tube or halter? Whichever you'd like it to be. If you're one who loves buttons on your clothes, you'd like this! These are faux buttons though. I'd love to pair this with a denim mini skirt and canvas sneakers, and a hand full of bangles.

Lush Serendipity


A tshirt after my own heart! Though I'm not really a fan of the Little Miss line (too mainstream), I kind of like this. But it isn't from the Little Miss collection (so I noticed) so yeah, I'm not being mainstream!

1 comments:

Unknown on May 28, 2010 at 5:25 PM said...

Coach Purses
generally focus on one thing: improving your performance as a leader. They do this in much the same way sports Coach Madison
work with athletes: by helping you make the most of your natural abilities and find ways to work around your weaknesses. A good Coach Poppy
will make sure you meet your commitments, behave like a grownup, and otherwise stay out of your own way--things nearly all of us can use a little help with.Executives at large corporations have long relied on Coach Luggage

Post a Comment

 

Shopping Critique Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Distributed by Mumbai Mania