Saturday, November 15, 2008

15

Soak Republic



I don't know if this is still available, because the post states that the silver ring is available but the comments show readers asking for a restock! Nevertheless, isn't this ring cute?? I'm not one to squeal over accessories as such, but this is totally cute!! I've never seen one like this - ever. I'd soo like to get this in my possession.

Miss Glamm



A replica (polite word for pirated. Cough) of a Tiffany necklace. I know it looks rather plain and simple, but that's what made it catch my eye! Totally simplistic, and totally on my list of jewellery.

Little Miss Eggie



They are having sales for this one! It's a two-piece top; not faux, so you can wear one without the other or both together! Look, they've even shown you the different combinations that you can wear. I like this orange one cause it's totally striking and such a happy clappy colour.

Bunny Noo



This is the first eyelet dress that I like! Not that I have anything against eyelets, just that I couldn't seem to find a design (for the dress) that I actually like. It has cap sleeves which elongates your arms, and the length is just nice for demure but yet socially acceptable. At least, I think it is.

Fashion Splash



How about a bubble-hem empire waist top? It even has big big buttons and a slightly low cut to emphasise that cleavage. Cute! I'd pair this with some light blue jeans and espadrilles.

The Attire's Attic



The model for TAA always looks good in everything! I'm so jealous. But no matter, this top can be worn off-shoulder, or not! Long enough to hide those hips and blue enough to brighten your shorts.

Dandy Showy Dressy




This will look nice for prom! Just a bit shiny to add to that elegance - and may I point out that the top is something different?? I do like the colour too, a nice change from the black dress. Pair this with some killer heels, accessories and a clutch and you're good to go!

1 comments:

Unknown on May 26, 2010 at 5:57 PM said...

Do you have enough knowledge about the valuable and precious Coach Wallets? The Coach Wristlet stores can be easily found in the big shopping malls. Most Coach Ergo lovers have heard a lot about Coach Hamptons outlet coupons.

Post a Comment

 

Shopping Critique Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Distributed by Mumbai Mania