Sunday, November 09, 2008

07

Hey all! I was at Absolute Bazaar yesterday, but only for a short while. Unfortunately, I went quite late, so most of the good stuff were already gone. I did get myself a cincher from Oh, Popsicles! though. The guy there was really nice! I think he must be the owner's boyfriend. So sweet ^^

Anyway, I can't seem to find many apparel that strikes my fancy today, hence the very late update. So sorry, guys. Here's a few pieces that deserve some review. Enjoy. :)


The Kooky Thing



.
I'm not really a big fan of loose clothing, as my ahem, assets aren't that big, plus I'm quite petite so it'll make me look even more petite than I am. This one is really nice though. I like the cute buttons, and I suppose we all need some loose material to give our body some air sometimes.
.



This shop here is pretty new. Here's a different kind of cardigan than the standard few that seems to be everywhere these days. You fasten it with a sash, so there's no need to be fussy and button up everything. It's knitted, so it's guaranteed to keep you warm.

Autumn Closet
.


I love my clothes with versatility. Well worth the money, yes? This one can be worn as a tube dress, a bohemian skirt, or even a high-waisted skirt! The dark blue is fab - a nice change from black.

The Cute Closet

.
Move over Baby Milo - hello, Bearbrick! I like tees to go with my jeans and sneakers on days when I don't feel like dressing up - especially those pesky 8am lectures. What better way to look cool than with an Ipod-toting Bearbrick?

1 comments:

Unknown on May 27, 2010 at 2:45 PM said...

ED clothing
's pop art has garnered the attention of many teenagers and unexpectedly, his single brand bloomed into myriads of brands of different functions unified by the single theme of Rock and Roll. Christian Audigier is a genius in terms of not only design but marketing as well. Great designs coupled with great marketing strategies, ED Hardy Shoes
Apparel is born to Rock and Roll in the mainstream fashion industry. Christian Audigier, the genius behind the successful Von Dutch Originals clothing line, decided to place his golden hands upon the ED Hardy Shoes
Ink Art Apparels. Taking the Brand internationally, there is no stopping the fame gathered by hardy shirt
Apparels.

Post a Comment

 

Shopping Critique Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Distributed by Mumbai Mania