Saturday, November 08, 2008

announcement!




Hey people! I have finally made myself a banner, so you can link me if you want to. Details are on the left sidebar. Do drop me a note on my chatbox if you link me, so that I can link you back.

Another thing. I noticed that most have left their ads in the wrong chatbox, so I have taken the liberty to put the ads chatbox above the message's chatbox, to avoid it from happening again. Do keep in mind to not leave your ads in the wrong chatbox yeah? Thank you! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Breitling Watches
have made an excellent name for themselves and have got a brilliant reputation for being fashionable reliable watches and are considered elite. There are web sites that hold stock of some excellent value replica and Breitling Aeromarine
available. Pilots were the first people to take an interest in Breitling Windrider
and individual models have been made specifically with navigation and other pilot tools to benefit them. Nowadays the Bentley 6.75
is popular with a wide range of people including many celebrities.

Post a Comment

 

Shopping Critique Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Distributed by Mumbai Mania