Sunday, November 09, 2008

makhluk gorgon


.
This thing needs deserves an entire post by itself to be reviewed!
.
.
Okayyy. What exactly is this? It kind of reminds me of the little pillow neck rest my dad uses in his car. According to the blog, it's handmade; and its referred to as Gorgonites.
.

.
You can use it as car accessories, keychain or even - get this - buttons! At one glance I thought this thing looked kinda creepy. I mean, it's kinda like DooDolls, only that they all come in the same shapes; the only thing that distinguishes them is their colour and eyes.
.

.
Then again, it's kinda different. At second glance it looks kinda...adorable. No kidding. Though I would not want this thing looking at me while I sleep, it'll be cool, when people look at it with utmost horror and ask you what that thing is.
.
You can then reply coolly, "Why, it happens to be a Gorgonite. They're the new DooDolls, didn't you know?"
.
.
There's nothing like being the leader in a crowd of followers. ;) Get yourself one now at http://makhlukgorgon.blogspot.com/!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Shopping Critique Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Distributed by Mumbai Mania