Thursday, November 06, 2008

shop till you drop!

I am so excited 'cause there's gonna be a fashion bazaar happening so near me! Awesome!! Usually it's in KL, or Bangsar, or some equally faraway place that I can't go, so this is really great. x)

Ssh...it's my first time going to one of these kinda events. :X So horribly noob, I know.

Anyway!






If the picture doesn't appear, here are the details:

Date: 8th November 2008



Time: 11am-8pm



Location: 3k inn hotel





That's the map for those who aren't too familiar with the place.

Hope to see you there!

Oh, before I forget, here's a list of all the fashion blogs who'll be setting up stalls there! Our sister in shopping has kindly allowed me to *steal* this list from her blog. Cheers!


~ABLINC

~A Chic Store

~Absolutely Irresistable

~Ancient Orchids

~Andmoreagain

~Blender Boutique

~Bhajue Boutique

~Buckle Buckle

~Buttons my Buttons

~By JL

~Candy Treats

~Charm Secret Garden

~Circle Dotdot

~Clothes Bucket

~CuteKiut Shop

~Definitely Addicted

~Diary of a Miniature Enthusiast

~Dolly Sins

~FashionFushionFanatic

~French Kiss

~Frozen Petals

~Glampot

~Glitter Dressing

~Kiss and Tell

~Knit Neat

~La Belle Closet

~Lush Serendipity

~Mihomina

~Ministry of Clothes

~Miss Shopaholic Closet

~my closet giggles

~My lil shop

~My On9Outlet

~Naked Barely There

~Oh Popsicles

~Peaches and Pixies

~Personally Yours

~Princess Boutique

~Republic of colours

~Sheri Shopie

~smooch us

~Snapshop

~Souled to Fashion

~Sugar & Spice

~Sundays Love

~Tasty Cherry Chapstick

~the keeper

~Vego

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Shopping Critique Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Distributed by Mumbai Mania