Wednesday, November 05, 2008

03

This is my 3rd post today. Woot! I'm on a roll here.





Now isn't this a pretty piece! Since most proms are around the corner now, I'd find this very suitable, no? I find the ruffles at the hem of the dress so elegant! Darn, wish I had somewhere to wear this to. :(



Ooh! I likey this cocktail dress! So sailor-like. I am digging the stripes. Plus it has cap sleeves, which totally gives off the illusion of longer and leaner arms.




I've been seeing tights everywhere in uni this year, so I'm surprised they're still coming! Not that I'm complaining. I totally love the idea of wearing tights, especially under shorts and mini skirts, 'cause we're totally not allowed to wear such revealing item of clothings in uni. Looks like this might shut their traps. I'm still not that daring to try it just yet. But maybe I will, seeing there are so many types! Argyles, fishnets, flowery, lacy...but I think I'll test the waters with a plain chic black one. ;)
.
.

I love my statement tees. Just pair 'em up with dark jeans and heels for that sexy-covered-up look, or with distressed jeans and a pair of those loveable shabby sneakers for the ultimate casual look. No-fuss and comfy. Which girl doesn't like that?! However, I'd prefer my statement tees to be less shiny so as to not evoke the over-worned Giordano tees vibe.


One word: Ew. Maybe it's those type of clothes which look horrible on a hanger, and fabulous on a body.
Or maybe not. I will not pay RM36 to buy this girly-punk-Avril-Lavigne-gone-wrong top.



Well, this looks something like my four-year-old cousin would never wear. Cupids like those should only be seen on notepads and bookmarks with bad English and Chinese poems that I'll never understand.
.
.


.
Their dresses are going for only RM30! So totally worth it for a dress. My personal favourite is this white number, as you can wear it as a tube dress or a halter dress! I heart versatility. It's also casual enough to wear to uni, so people won't think of you as some pretentious girl with a penchant for being overly dressed for lectures. Pair this up with some low cut sneakers for that extreme casual look, or espadrilles for that beachy look.
.
.
You know I love you. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Shopping Critique Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Distributed by Mumbai Mania