Friday, November 14, 2008

hammer pants, harem pants, drop crotch pants, whatever you like


Picture credited to Men's Rag.com

Do your balls hang low?
Do they wobble to and fro?
Can you tie 'em in a knot?
Can you tie 'em in a bow?
Can you throw 'em over your shoulder like a continential soldier?
Do your balls hang low?

What is this seemingly new trend of redefined harem pants? I mean, I found harem pants okay, but this! This is totally unflattering! Who wants to look like they have skinny legs and a dropping ass or crotch?

Oh, don't let me get to you. I am only stating my bizarre opinion. If you're all for it, go right ahead. I just don't like to look like my ass is drooping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Shopping Critique Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Distributed by Mumbai Mania