Monday, November 17, 2008

19

D' Gurlz



Well, hello there! Are you a faux two piece top or a real two piece top? I think you're a faux two piece top. *nods sagely* Anyway, look like you are wearing a cardigan over a flowy halter, because this piece totally goes with jeans and some high top sneakers!

Beau Monde



A knit 3/4 sleeved top for the office ladies. Yes, I do see the belt loops there, but I ain't gonna worry about what belt to match it with. Why? Well, I'll tell you why, it's because the belt is totally inclusive with the top!!!

Daemon Heart



Look totally preppy in this argyles knit dress. I fell in love with argyles ever since I saw Ashlee Simpson wearing a dark blue sleeveless knit argyle top in one of her videos. I must be getting old, because I can't seem to remember the title of the song now. Ahem. If you don't have any boots to wear like the model, how about some low cut sneakers? Or tights with pumps?

Jovy's Wardrobe



Such a sweet and demure dress! It's probably me, but this shop sells everything girly and demure! Although I can't really make it out, I think there are floral prints embroided(??) on the dress. Yes, it's buttoned all the way down, but I seriously feel that you probably don't need to undo any buttons, cause the neck is wide enough for you to slip in on. I think. Good news - the white inner top is inclusive!

Precious Mannequinzz



Instead of a dress, how about a flowy top for clubbing purposes! Wear it with some skinny jeans or a mini skirt. I love the bling in the middle of the boob area, and the sash hanging down has some serious Grecian style going on there. If you like, the exact same design comes in a dress as well, but with different colours.

Adornment Alley



Here's some jewellery for the less conventional piercing. According to the blog, this piece of jewellery can be used for a tragus or a labret piercing. Personally, I think the pink star would be totally cool for the girls with labret piercings! It could be a little too big for the tragus piercing though, imho.

Bebel Nina



If I was working, I'd totally wear this to the office. I love the fact that this looks like a wraparound dress, but it's not! No chances of a wardrobe malfunction while wearing that dress then. *snigger*

1 comments:

Unknown on May 27, 2010 at 2:43 PM said...

ED clothing
's pop art has garnered the attention of many teenagers and unexpectedly, his single brand bloomed into myriads of brands of different functions unified by the single theme of Rock and Roll. Christian Audigier is a genius in terms of not only design but marketing as well. Great designs coupled with great marketing strategies, ED Hardy Shoes
Apparel is born to Rock and Roll in the mainstream fashion industry. Christian Audigier, the genius behind the successful Von Dutch Originals clothing line, decided to place his golden hands upon the ED Hardy Shoes
Ink Art Apparels. Taking the Brand internationally, there is no stopping the fame gathered by hardy shirt
Apparels.

Post a Comment

 

Shopping Critique Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Distributed by Mumbai Mania