Saturday, April 11, 2009

Announcement 14

Just to announce that I'll be taking the weekend off to focus on completing my assignment. And by weekend, I mean Monday as well. Monday is a weekend for me, as I have no classes on that day! Hah, no Monday blues for me.

I know that I'll probably post up a few entries after this despite my so-called "hiatus". It's called procrastinating on assignments. But anyway, this is just to inform you that I won't be so quick on my updates for now. I know I haven't been quick with the updates lately as well, and it's because I've been busy as hell.

Being a university student is no piece of cake. :(

Au revoir, people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Shopping Critique Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Distributed by Mumbai Mania