Sunday, December 07, 2008

Announcement 4

A new month, a new layout for my humble blog! I can't believe it's only been a month since I've started this blog. 61 entries in a month; I don't even update that frequently for my own personal blog!

By the way, my name is not Jane. That Jane person you see under the "Credits" is the designer of this layout, and that is not me.

What do you think of this layout? I've always been a big fan of Blair Waldorf, and seeing as her idol is Audrey Hepburn, I can't help but admire her as well. Though personally, I do prefer Edie Sedgwick's look. Ah, the ladies of the 60s. So elegant, so poised.

As it's only been a month, I will assure you that I will continue updating this space for as long as I can. The excitement of reviewing each and every pair of clothing is wearing thin, but my senses are ignited when I see something that catches my fancy.

Hope you still enjoy reading what I write. :)

Toodles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Shopping Critique Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Distributed by Mumbai Mania