Thursday, December 11, 2008

43

Destiny Blythe



How I wish that apple was for sale too! Anyway, Swarovski crystals can be made into many types of accessories, but I'll definitely won't recommend a cellphone strap. Scratches the life out of your cellphones, they do. But for a necklace, why not! Especially one in a snowflake/flower/star shape. I'm sorry, I can't tell which shape it is. But I do love the pretty purple and pink colour!

Vibrant Swirls



I can only really tolerate plain kimono tops. I don't know why. They look really good with shorts and jeans, and if you add on a pair of sunglasses and wear espadrilles, they look even better! Must be that beachy look. Especially with those sheer kimono tops, just wear your bikini underneath and you don't need a pareo anymore!



Usually lace up stuff are so sexy. It brings to mind of a corset, with the laced up back. Or laced up boots. Why not add to the collection with a pair of lace up high waisted shorts! You could dress it up in a pair of funky coloured tights, like say, fluorescent purple?? Only if you dare to pull it off though! Cause personally, I don't think I can yet.



What I love about LeSportSac designs is their cute little characters! Very Japanesey, and you can tone down a formal outfit by using a quirky cute bag like this.
.
.


An Audrey Hepburn layout needs an Audrey Hepburn dress! Though not exactly like the famous one she wore in B@T's, this one is very nice and elegant in its own way. A V-neck and V-back dress, alongside a huge huge bow at the sash makes it a very good LBD perfect for dinners. For an all-black outfit like this, I'd suggest colourful shoes and bags to compliment the lack of colours.

Pinklace Closet
.


Bring sexy back to the clubs in this strappy backed purple number! Goes well with gladiators and a yummy boy as your perfect accessory.

Clothesery



Not much of a fan of floral designs, especially those which looks like dried flowers. But abstract, I like! Especially a colourful one like this. Love the wide straps, eliminates the need to wear strapless bras. And a hint of cleavage too, for sexiness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Shopping Critique Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Distributed by Mumbai Mania