Saturday, November 22, 2008

Announcement 3

If you noticed that lately I have not been updating as often as I used to, well, I'll clarify now. Reason #1 is because I have been a little busy lately, helping out with some stuff. Therefore I was only free in the night time to update.

Reason #2 is because I can't find anything that I like. Some of the online boutique owners have sent me emails regarding updates from their shop. Yes, I do appreciate you ladies doing so. However, if I don't review any of your items, it's only because I don't like it. I'm sorry, but I can't be fawning over every single piece that you throw at me.

Reason #3. Everything I see is almost the same! I think I saw the same ruffled toga like a hundred times. Not to mention the exact same maxi dresses almost like, everywhere?? I am getting bored, please do surprise me. Bring in more tshirts! Basics! Blazers!

Besides, I am getting bored of kimonos already. I swear, if I see another kimono I'll start screaming, so I will not review any more unless it's really, really nice. Which would be highly unlikely.

I am also getting bored of florals. There is only so much flowers I can take, and I especially hate those floral designs which make you look grandma-ish.

Did I mention I don't like vintage clothing? No offense, but I don't plan on looking like my primary school teacher from the eighties, thank you very much. Unless it's really something, (like that red dress from Shopaholics United) I won't review it. Vintage accessories are very nice, just not clothing. Please do bring in more vintage necklaces.

Also, I apologize to online boutique owners who have sent me emails which I have not replied. I will assure you though, that if I review one of your items I will definitely inform you via email.

That's all. Toodles.

2 comments:

Unknown on May 26, 2010 at 5:10 PM said...

It is for this reason that christian audigier banners total comfort and that sense of well-being wearing the outfit. All that and more without compromising that youthful and unique sense of style that ED Hardy Shoes have been known for to deliver. Consumers cannot be fooled and the makers of hardy shirts are affirmative in delivering what the clientele rightfully deserves. The vintage designs that every hardy shirts carries makes the buyer and the wearer a smart individual.

Menifee Stone Contractors on December 2, 2022 at 12:39 PM said...

This is a great post thannks

Post a Comment

 

Shopping Critique Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Distributed by Mumbai Mania