Saturday, February 21, 2009

80

Daisy Deariesx



Like what you see? I know I definitely do. The v-neck top, as well as the flared denim skirt. The top can also be worn as a sexy off-shoulder top! A great combination for the lecture classes, methinks. Just pair with canvas shoes for a casual yet preppy look, or high heels for a more elegant look.

Carry Me Around!



These wristlets come in a wide array of designs and colours. But don't limit your creativity to just wristlets. You can also use them as pencilcases, makeup pouches, wallets, the list goes on. This vintagelike floral design is my favourite pick.

A Girl's Wardrobe



When I showed this to my girlfriends, how they squealed in delight! Okay, I'm exaggerating. Nonetheless, we all agreed that this is a fine piece. So perfect for the clubs, especially if worn as a supershort dress! Those knee high gladiators will come in handy now.

Topsy-Turvee



I am yet to find a suitable pinafore for myself. In the meantime, I'll be on the lookout! This one ain't bad. Belt-like straps and a drawstring waistline, with pockets and a random button near the neckline. You can totally just wear it as a dress but I think you might need something underneath it. A tank top or halter would be cool.

Coco Goddess



These fingerless gloves are so cool. If they were full fingered gloves, they would be more on the elegant side. Fingerless? Biker chick cool. Pair with a red plaids shirt and a tight black skirt with high tops sneakers!

Little McQueen

Gladiators are still available! The good thing about them is that they're evolving into designs that are more classy and can be worn all the time, rather than a fashion statement that quickly goes passe. Anyway, if you don't own a flashy footwear, time to invest your money in these gold babes! Goes well with LBDs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Shopping Critique Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Distributed by Mumbai Mania