Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Guess who? Did you miss me? :D

Kooky Eighties



Guess who's having a sale? Fresh from their Best Service Blogshop win by The Purple Journal, they are having a sale to commemorate their win as thanks to you lovely customers! And also, it's to clear stock to bring in more items, which is always good news to us!


My Vintage Garden







Skirts these days are just testing you aren't they?? How short can you go; that is the question. This looks really really short; I don't dare to pull it off! Well maybe with tights, I just might...but! It's chiffon! Doesn't that mean it'll be really light and the wind will just blow it up easily. Sigh, fashion, you are evil! *shakes fists* But yet so cool. Haha.




47 YKJ Closet






It must be the dawn of the rocker chick era, it must be! How else would it explain all the studs that I'm seeing around...everywhere! From cinchers to cuffs to skirts to dresses to vests to shoes...hey, let's have studded earrings wtf! Anyway, this studded dress is the first of its kind that I've seen. Better grab it and make it a starting trend!




Syiok Sendiri Sisters







I must be watching too many anime and reading too much manga, because I can't help but go, "Kyaaa!" when I see this crown ring! So embarrassing *blushes*. Nonetheless, rings have really evolved since the simple band around the finger, ay? Nothing like subtlety to proclaim your royalty than with a crown ring instead of a crown crown. Haha.





Phat Culture







Say hello to the studded vest! Yes, I know I've been MIA during the start of this studded craze, and I am just joining the crowd. So passe, I know. Don't think vests are a thing of the past, because they are having a comeback now with the latest studded craze! What a way to combine two good things together. Although imho, I wish there were more of the studs like Miley Cyrus' vest instead of just lining the sides of this vest! I'm awaiting that with bated breath. :P





La'Belle Closet






Here's a cute LBD you can wear to family functions and get the parent's approval without losing your style! Clean cut and so totally modest, but check out the back! A little key-hole covered in lace, with an uber cute bow to match. How's that for injecting some pizzazz into a plain LBD?

2 comments:

Unknown on October 29, 2013 at 7:28 PM said...

I have seen these product on www.symbios.pk in cheapest rates and i have bought many products from them. they give really awesome service..

Unknown on October 30, 2013 at 1:40 PM said...

I have seen these product on www.symbios.pk The Onilne Mega Store in cheapest rates and i have bought many products from them. they give really awesome service..

Post a Comment

 

Shopping Critique Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon, Distributed by Mumbai Mania